Friday, August 12, 2011

First Flight and Simple Metal Alpha New in my shop

I am back to give you the full reveal of my new kit.  This kit was inspired by Creative Team Member Natalee.  She had a memory of her sons first flight that she wanted to scrap and asked if I could create a kit around that them.  I also had a need for a first flight themed kit.  My daughter did a famous persons report last spring for school and chose Amelia Earhart to do the report on.  She even had to dress up as her famous person.  She looked adorable and did a fabulous job on her report.  I really wanted to scrap that for her and now I have the perfect kit to do just that.

Here is my layout that I created with the kit and I love how it turned out.

So on to the reveal.
First Flight

I also have this Simple Metal Alpha in my shop today.
I created this add on to the kit to give as a freebie.  I hope you enjoy it.
Check out the great layouts that my Creative Team created with these products.

No comments: