Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Layout Spotlight

I am so excited to share a layout from msbrad!!!  Michelle did an amazing job on her layout using my Design Star round 4 entry Blast Off!!! 
 I love her journaling, the photo, the blending of the elements to make a cosmic scene in the background, the different papers and basically the overall composition of this layout!!!  I thought it needed to be spotlighted.
 It is fabulous right?!!!  You can go and find her layout with credits and leave her a comment here.
If you would like to download Blast Off you can find it here.
If you have a layout you have created with one of my kits or templates I would love to see it!!!!  You can email me at downthisroaddesigns(at)q(dot)com.  You could even get a coupon to my store for sharing a layout and having it spotlighted on my blog.

No comments: