Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Design Star Round 2

As I had mentioned before I made it to round 2 of the ScrapMatters Design Star Contest!!!  Can I get a Woot Woot?!!!  Our instructions for this round:  Create 8 papers with our own color selctions.  5 patterned and 3 solid.  So, I got to work and I will admit I struggled a little bit.  I was so nervous!!!  I finally decided on a theme and some colors and I love what I came up with.
 You will be able to download these papers by going to the ScrapMatters Gallery HERE.  You will also find the paper packs of the other Round 2 Designers as well.  They all did such an amazing job and I am in awe of the talent!!!  There are also some others who are playing along and they are doing a wonderful job too.  So lots of fun stuff to gather up there.
Just to let you know the elements to coordinate with these papers will be our next assignment so stay tuned for that next week.


No comments: