Monday, March 7, 2011

Design Star Contest Round 3 Merriment

I have been so worked up over this contest!!  It is so hard to put myself out there!!  It is a good thing though.  
This round will be an elimination round and I am so nervous!!  There is a ton of talent in this contest!!  I am learning and pushing myself to be a better designer and I am so happy to have the opportunity!!  Of course, I would love to continue on in the contest!!  We will just have to see what the judges say.  Right?!!  Today I posted my Round 3 submission!  And I loved how it turned out!!  It matches the Round 2 papers so if you have not had a chance to grab those you can find them HERE.
Here are the elements pack.
 You can go to ScrapMatters HERE and download these elements for free!!
Here is the entire kit preview:
Do you love it!!!  Go leave me some comments at ScrapMatters or you can post a comment here.  I would love to hear what you think.  Thanks for all of your support!!!!!

No comments: