Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 4


I don't know about any of you, but I was in a mad rush last night putting together some last minute gifts for work.  Our last day at work is tomorrow....so I had to get them out today!!  Here are 2 fun gifts I came up with. 


Forgive the photography......the only window with any decent light....and not backdrop.
The first gift is hand soap and the tag reads:  Wishing you a holiday season full of peace. joy and hope.  The hope is crossed out and soap written underneath.
The second gift is Ande's Mints and the tag reads:  Wishing you merri-mint and joy this Christmas.
I have duplicated these tags and put them on full 8.5x11 sheets for easy printing.  Cut them out and attach to your gifts and you are set.  Great gifts for co workers or neighbors too.  I hope these ideas and tags will help you out this holiday season.
 Download

No comments: