Friday, July 29, 2011

Best Wishes new in my shop along with some CU and a freebie

A new addition to my ScrapMatters shop today and you can pick it up at 20% off through the weekend.  You can find it in my shop HERE.  This kit is a revamped version of Best Wishes that was sold at another store.
I love the rich colors in this kit and the heritage feel  that is has.  This kit is great for those heritage layouts and any everyday moments too.

Check out the amazing inspiration that the ScrapMatters Creative team and my Creative Team (Road Crew) whipped up.



I also have some new Commercial Use Items in my shop today too.
CU Shell Doodles are perfect for those tropical/beach kits and elements.  These doodles are 20% off through the weekend and you can find them HERE.

I also have a freebie sample for you in my shop.  CU Balloon Doodle Freebie can be found HERE.

No comments: