Monday, April 11, 2011

6 Week getting healthy Challenge

Do you remember a little over 6 weeks ago I mentioned I was going to join Rhonna Ferrar for a 6 Week challenge to get healthy.  Well, I do not know how many times I fell off that wagon and tried getting back on again.  The eating habits killed me.  I am just horrible!! 

I am really proud to say that I have completed 6 weeks of the Couch to 5 K program. Now I have lost zero weight or inches...it is bound to happen right?!!  That is what I keep telling myself.  Despite that I can proudly say I can run for 25 minutes straight!!!  That is a big deal for me.  I can run....it just seems in the past that between the first 5 minutes through 10 minutes I would get this feeling that I just could not continue and give up.  Now, I can run for 25 minutes straight but, this does not mean it is pretty!!!  There is lots of sweat, anguish, and fear of killing over dead going on still in that first 10 minutes.  After that though--it feels much less uncomfortable. 

I am going to the gym right after this post and starting my week 7 on the Couch to 5K and I am just rather proud of that!!!  Just wanted to share.:)

No comments: