Friday, November 25, 2011

New Release and Black Friday Sale!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!  It is a great time of year to reflect on the things we are greatful for!

I have a new release today!!!  I decided to put together a Grab Bag this Week and it will only be available at a discounted price for a limited time.  So, be sure to pick it up before I break it apart and sell the items separately.
 Black Friday 2011 PU Grab Bag
 This Grab Bag contains 4 items....A full kit, a template pack, an alpha, and a cluster pack.  You can pick it up this weekend for $4!!!

Here is another peek at what is available in the Grab Bag in the way of Creative Team layouts:


To Celebrate Black Friday ScrapMatters is having a sale.  All items are 30% off Friday-Sunday.  Be sure to take advantage of the great prices.  Monday my store will be 30% off also!!

No comments: