Friday, April 8, 2011

ScrapMatters Opening!!!

Most of you may know that I was one of the finalist in the ScrapMatters Design Star Contest. 
 I am so excited to be opening a store at ScrapMatters today!!!  I am busy creating things to add to my store there so watch for some great things to come!!


Today I have Blast Off new in my ScrapMatters store along with an add on to compliment the Blast Off kit that was given away during the contest.
 
You can find Blast Off Kit HERE.
And the Blast Off Add On
 
You can find Blast Off Add On HERE.
They will both be on sale for Opening Weekend at 20% OFF!!!




Check out some amazing inspiration from my CT and the ScrapMatters CT!!!
I will still be selling and Brownie Scraps too and be sure to check out a great sale I am having starting Tuesday at my Brownie Scraps store only!!!

No comments: